Thursday, December 21, 2017

#RankBoosterReview for Interactive Cat Teaser Wand Toy With 5 Feather Refills


 I have an indoor tabby cat that I try my best to keep active. It can be challenging since he is an indoor kitty and doesn't have as much chance to exercise as he would if he were an outdoor kitty. I like to keep a wide range of toys like these to keep him in shape with and this set does not disappoint. It comes with 5 refills of various feather toys which I can easily attach to his other wand toys. The wide variety of attachments keeps his interests peaked and ensures he doesn't get bored too quickly. I have had these for a while now and I am happy to report they have held up very well against my purr baby's sharp claws and teeth. I will definitey be buying these again when he finally tears all of them up.
#RankBoosterReview

No comments:

Post a Comment