Thursday, September 5, 2019

ETEREAUTY 4 IN 1 FACIAL BRUSH REVIEWED BY JAMIE

I have been using my Etereauty face brush for a few months now and I absolutely love it. It may come as a surprise to some but I use it more than my clarisonic mia which cost me nearly 10 times as much and here is why:

1.  It includes multiple brush options and has 2 speeds.

2.  The size of the brush head is much smaller which allows me to clean smaller areas of my face such as around my eyes, nose, and lips with more precision. 

3.  After having had over 10 skin graft surgeries on my face after getting burned a few years ago my facial skin is much more delicate than it used to be and the soft brushes included with this set are perfect for cleaning my face without damaging my skin or causing pain.

4.  The silicone brush works well for gentle cleansing and applying creams and serums to my face.

5.  The transparent and bristle brush is soft and gentle enough for daily cleansing while the firmer pink and white brush head is excellent for exfoliating and deep cleaning my skin.

6.  The pumice stone pad does an excellent job at smoothing away rough skin on my heels and elbows. 

7.  It is quiet and discreet.

8.  It cost a fraction of what my clarisonic mia did and works just as well if not better.

I wanted to use this product for a few months first before I shared my review of it here in order to give it time to see how well it worked and if I liked it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants an ultrasonic face cleaning brush that does a great job, without spending $125.00 or more. The only thing I wish this brush had that it doesn't is a rechargeable battery. Instead it does take 2 AA batteries, so I purchased rechargeable ones to use in mine. If you are interested in giving this brush a try you can purchase it on Amazon at following link: ETEREAUTY 4 IN 1 FACIAL BRUSH

No comments:

Post a Comment