Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Ozeri BPA Free Artesio Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set

I love these electric grinders from Ozeri, they look elegant and seem well made. The grinders have have a light that comes on when you push the button for them to grind. There is also an adjustable grind size for each of the grinders. I particularly like having the light because it makes it easy to see how much pepper and salt I am getting on my food outside while I am grilling. I did have a bit of a learning curve on remembering to grab these in the right spot so that I wasn't accidentally hitting the grinder button and grinding salt or pepper all over the countertop, but once I had been using them for a while I got used to grabbing them from the bottom and that is no longer an issue. If you would like to purchase these grinders you can find them on Amazon  at Ozeri BPA Free Artesio Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set

No comments:

Post a Comment