Saturday, April 1, 2017

Travelsafer Digital Tire Gauge Review

I ordered this digital tire gauge because I needed a new tire gauge and I absolutely hate traditional tire gauge. Traditional gauges are hard to read because the print on them is tiny and to make matters worse it's usually not very well lit whenever I need to use one. This gauge eliminates all those issues because if has a handy light which comes on when you check the tires pressure which makes it super easy to get the reading even in the dark, without having to try and hold a flashlight too. The best part of all far as I am concerned is the actual reading itself which is displayed in a super easy to see and read digital numbers. For those that need the option it offers four different measuring ranges - 0-100 psi, bar, kg/cm2, and kpa. lt also has an auto-shut off feature to conserve battery life. It's super light weight at only 2.2 ounces and fits easily in bc my glove box. I am quite happy with my purchase. If you would like to purchase one of these you can get it on Amazon at:

#tiregauge #tirepressuregauge

No comments:

Post a Comment