Monday, April 24, 2017

iClique iPhone 16GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive for iPad Review


I ordered this for my boyfriend to use with his Ipad Air 2, but I have to say we are a bit disappointed in the device. It does do what it says it will but, the problem is with the app that you have to download to use on IOS devices like the Ipad. The app was clearly designed to work with the Iphone because when used on an IPad the app is sized weirdly and is cut off in places on the screen which makes it akward and strange to use. Since this item is advertised as being for the Ipad also, I think that the company needs to take a serious look at revamping their app to make it user friendly and easy to see on all IOS devices. I can't really recommend the product until that happens. If you happen to be interested in buying the item you can find it at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b01n3004kj

No comments:

Post a Comment