Wednesday, July 19, 2017

C & C 3.5mm Universal Auxiliary Audio Cable Review

This is a nice, long aux cable. My primary use of aux cables like this one is to connect devices directly to my bluetooth speakers. I prefer to connect directly whenever possible because bluetooth has a tendency to drain my battery faster whereas using an aux cable does not do that. This cable is nice because it is 6 feet long which means my phone and my bluetooth speaker don't have to be right next to one another. A lot of the aux cables that I have purchased in this price range are only 3 feet long. This cable seems to be very well made and has worked exactly like it is supposed to without any sound quality issues in the 7 weeks that I have had it. I would definitely buy it again.

#RankBoosterReview

No comments:

Post a Comment