Thursday, July 6, 2017

eBerry Cobblestone Microphone Review

I got this eberry Cobblestone microphone for doing podcasts, video chatting with my family and friends, and for practicing the occasional karaoke song. I love the mic's design, with the lotus flower design and it reminds me a bit of an old studio microphone like the ones you see in movies like Dreamgirls. It comes with the desktop tripod stand which I love. The tripod puts the mic right at the perfect face height for talking or singing into. It is plug and play and installs the drivers needed when you plug the usb cable into your computer. That install process was seamless and smooth on my laptop which runs windows 7. The cable on it is about 6.5 feet longs which was really great because it reaches my desk easily without putting stress on the cable. It worked great for setting up the voice recognition for Cortana on my boyfriends windows 10 laptop. I love that it has a mute button on top. I also love that the mic has a green led when the mic is on and unmuted and a red led that comes on when the mic is muted. I am very happy with this mic so far and can't wait to try it out on a few more projects. You can purchase one for yourself on Amazon here: eBerry Cobblestone Microphone



No comments:

Post a Comment