Thursday, July 6, 2017

LiumyTactical Flashlight Review

This LiumyTactical Flashlight is one badass flashlight. I have quite a collection of great flashlights most of which are more of the smaller more pocket size variety which are great for most of the tasks that I need to use a flashlight on, but I was lacking a large flashlight with a wide, bright light beam and that is why I purchased this light. I needed a flashlight with a light that was bright enough that it would easily light up my entire path when I am out walking at night. I also like to go camping and I wanted something that would be bright enough to set up a campsite in complete darkness if I needed to do so.  For both of those purposes this flashlight did not disappoint. It is made of durable anodized aircraft aluminum. It uses 4 18650 rechargeable batteries which are not included. It has 4 bulbs, each surrounded by sharp ridges of aluminum metal designed to break glass in an emergency. It comes with a long nylon carry strap if you want to carry it over your shoulder like a bag, or it has an aluminum handle built onto it as well. It has five modes of operation which are Turbo/High/Mid/Low, and Hidden Strobe. My favorite thing about this flashlight is that it has a memory function which means that it always comes back on in whichever mode you last used it which means that you don't have to cycle through all the other modes just to get back to the one you prefer every time you turn the light back on. It is rated IPX-7 waterproof and comes with a 24 month warranty. If you would like to purchase one you can find it on Amazon here: LiumyTactical Flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment