Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BIG-TIME Camping Backpack Outdoor Waterproof Hiking Camping Backpack Review

I got this Big-Time Camping Backpack to take to the beach and the river with me. I love how easily it folds up into the travel bag when you are done using it. Its extremely lightweight, yet durable. Once unfolded it is as large as any other backpack and it easily held all of our beach towels, sunscreen, keys, and a few snacks. I took it with me to the flea market this past weekend and it was genius for carrying all of my purchases with me as I walked around the rest of the flea market. This would be great for any kind of festival, etc. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and recommend it to anyone looking for small lightweight backpack to take with them on the go.

No comments:

Post a Comment