Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Gravity Pro BPA-Free Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set Review

I really like these Ozeri Gravity Pro grinders with a few caveats. First what I love about them most is the simple turn upside down to grind feature, it's awesome. The grind size is very adjustable on both the salt and pepper grinder. The light really does help you see exactly how much you are putting on your food. I love the finish on the outside of these grinders it's almost sort of rubberized and therefore easy to grip without dropping. They look elegant which I like as well. They do not hold much pepper or salt so I have to refill them a lot which I am not crazy about and the whole you refill them through is a bit small. The lids are awkward and weird to put back on and I ended up tossing mine in a drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment