Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Ozeri Green Earth Wok

I have been using this Ozeri Green Earth Wok for a few months now and like the other two Green Earth pans I have I love it. This is wok is nicely sized and we have used it for everything from stir frys, fried chicken, and pasta. I love the high sides. I am in love with the healthier nonstick ceramic coating. I haven't had any issues with stickiness in these pans like some of the other reviews have mentioned but I only use olive oil, peanut oil, coconut oil, or real butter to cook with. I have had that kind of stickiness in other pans in the past when I used to use non stick cooking spray and as another reviewer mentioned I found vinegar will clean that off easily. I hope that helps, those of you experiencing that issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment