Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Onlyyou Thermal Blackout Curtains Review

I ordered these  Onlyyou Thermal Blackout Curtains in gray to go in my bedroom because I work nights and needed some blackout curtains to help me sleep during the day. When these arrived and I took them out of the package I was immediately impressed with how luxurious the material felt, these curtains are made out of very nice fabric. I looked them over carefully and found them to be very well made with no loose stitches or errors in the workmanship. They come with two panels which is great because most curtains on amazon come with one panel. The price on these is great especially for two panels. I have had them for about two weeks now and I am very happy with them. I am redoing our living room soon and am planning to order these in another color to go in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment